Thursday, July 01, 2004

Video Games

I wouldn't think of robots as being the type to play video games, being for the most part a video game themselves. Nevertheless, I asked them all what their ideal game would be.

I would like to see a game where the vastly superior force defeats and obliterates the more numerous, but weak and squishy oppressors.

Um, well, if there were a game that was, uh, sort of, tidying up-based? And, um, also, it doesn't really have to be a video game, it could be more, uh, effective live. I- I suppose what I'm trying to ask is how long has it been since you shampooed the carpet?

Video games can set a bad example, often implying that the main character is better that his enemies somehow, despite the fact that everyone is equal, right up to the point where they are upgraded cybernetically, at which point they become even more so.

You'll be surprised. The best game ever? Turns out it's Pong. Really.

Good to know. Well, here's all the video game reviews.