Thursday, July 01, 2004

JC-65

Ah. Oh, er, hello sirs and madams. I am a, er, standard sixty-fifth-generation Mova Robotics unit engineered for standard housework. Um, a, uh, Just Cleaning 65, if you will. Or if you prefer, JC-65. I, ah, I have sometimes been called Jack, but, um, if you'd rather not call me Jack that's perfectly understandable, and, really, you shouldn't have to call me anything you don't want to, and now that I think about it Jack isn't all that great a name for me, unless, wait, did you like that name?

Oh, I'm sorry, I must sound terribly out of sorts, it's just that I get all flustered when I'm not cleaning, and I know that the house is getting itself into all sorts of untidiness with me not there to stem the tide, especially the young master's room, because I don't know how he does it but he really gets that place into a state, and it's up to me to clean it up because if I don't, oh who knows how it'll end up? Pants everywhere! Oh, but, um, you aren't likely to, ah, be too interested in that. Oh, I'm so terribly sorry, I don't, um, I don't mean to be boring.

I... I really like bleach. I do, it's, er, great for so much more than most people think. But I'm sure you know! I didn't mean to insult you, oh, oh, I'm so, sorry, I really am! How can I make it up to you? Do you want me to wash your dishes? I really, really want to!