Thursday, July 01, 2004

TV

I've always loved TV, but most people think of it as a human thing. So I asked my robots, "what do you think of television?"

Television is good. You do not need to get up and move about for entertainment, stay in your couch, human. You will be easier to find when I... bring you snacks.

Oh, dear, I've never been a fan of televisions! They get dusty at such a speed, it's unbelievable; and one can't use ordinary dusting equipment, oh no, one has to get special duster for electronics, and, um, I'm sorry, I shouldn't bother you with my problems.

Propaganda, piped directly into people's homes, 24 hours a day, every day, in as many different styles as you care to program? Indispensable!

I can hardly wait until fifty years from now, when scientists discover just how much radiation a television set puts out, and just how deadly the mutants can be.

Well, now we know. Enjoy these fine television reviews, if you please.