Thursday, July 01, 2004

Food

Three fourths of the 'bots here don't need to 'eat' in the traditional sense, but, I popped the "What's your favorite food?" question nonetheless.

Unlike humans, who require constant input of matter to survive, I am self sufficient, so long as I am routinely recharged with DC power or my hand crank.

Er, I do every so often, um, drink a bleach mixture to keep my inner workings fresh and grime-free. I, uh, I wouldn't recommend you do so, however.

I'm really quite fond of herbal tea. No, it's not 'hip' or 'cool', but it does calm the nerves when the collectives revolt and there's no actual food.

Having analyzed every single foodstuff that will ever be available, limiting myself to those plants and animals native to Earth (a very significant limitation) I can confidently declare that all the most delicious potential meals are currently extinct.

Me, I like hamburgers. Yummy! Here are the reviews.