Saturday, May 21, 2005

Trader Joe's Wasabi Peanuts.

Hmm. As much as I like to distance myself from my more human days, and the violence, poor decisions, and ugly suits that I am assured were mine though the part of my brain that would have been responsible for them is long gone, I remain the only partially organic one around here, and thus the only one capable of eating food. Not to imply that I am better than my silicate comrades; we are all equal on this site, even Rob.

So. Wasabi-coated peanuts. I have not tried these yes, so you'll get my first impression. Hmm... they appear to be 312% larger than the average peanut, if my calipers are accurate. The green coating is crisper than I would have figured. The oder is very mild (my olfactory unit can detect one part per million of wasabi flavoring, you know. And... and other things too, but not usually as well.) Hmm... it's crunchy, taste is sort of miOH SWEET MERCIFUL GOD! AAAH! AAAH! OW! OW! OW! ARGH, MY NOSE! MY EYE! IT BURNS!

...

...erk...

...

...five...