Thursday, July 01, 2004

Other

There's no really convenient question I can ask my robots about miscellany, so, I just asked them what their favorite color is.

My external video feeds are monochromatic. I see only gray, and shall never see true color. I am not bitter in the least.

White! Pure, clean, pristine white! White as a hospital. Whiter than where microchips are manufactured. Um, yes.

You think I'm going to say red, don't you? You really expect me to say that my favorite color is red. Well it isn't. It's blue. Really! Okay, I'm just kidding you, it is red.

Why, the best color, the one that makes all others pale in comparison, would have to be in the low infrared, just five nanometers beyond what you humans insist upon calling 'visible light'.

Here's all that stuff that wouldn't fit anywhere else.